Our bank verification provides real-time account verification and check verification for consumers or businesses, so you can be confident an account is valid prior to enrolling customers or processing check or ACH transactions.
With our bank verification, the ability to accept payments with a lower risk tolerance enables your company to:
- Generate a first indicator of payment risk via an instant, comprehensive picture of account status
- Access status information on checking or savings accounts directly from financial institutions
- Confirm the date that an account was added to network, updated, or closed
- Check over 4 billion records before receiving multiple, actionable response options, from pass through decline
- Gain deeper insight into likely future trends through analytics on historical account behavior
|Closed accounts||Open, valid account|
|Non-transactional account||Account in NSF status|
|Account not located||Non-DDA|
|Excessive returns||Stop payment|
Verify Funds and Names on Bank Accounts
Depending on the industry of your business and with higher underwriting standards your business can also have access to fund verification and bank authentication. This means verification of the actual amount of the bank account balance . In addition, we can also verify individuals tied to the bank account including verifying signatures on file. Again, this is only available depending on your industry type in addition to stricter underwriting.
Contact Us to find out how our account verification solution can help indicate payment risk.